Click Play... to Listen to What I write to


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reading and Writing

Its been a rough month (ok - a rough four years) so you'll have to excuse me if I throw a couple out there that have nothing to do with the familia or Iraq.

You start to get tired

You may have noticed by my goals section to the right that I am a writer. I also happen to be a voracious reader. I probably read five books a week in addition to writing about 5,000 words. For me, the great escape, is a quiet house in the wee hours and good music and great writing or reading. I read it all from history to Steven King to Nicholas Sparks and everything in between.

On that thought - I thought I'd share something with you.




TIA

Earl

1 comment:

Long-time RN said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thank you from our family, especially to your bbf.